Bluehost Review 2021 I am gonna tell you the best hosting Service Today. and I am gonna share my personal experience with you for Bluehost Review. and tell you Bluehost pros and cons. so let’s start.
Bluehost is known for being one of the most popular web hosting companies because of its affordability, excellent value, great performance, and being really newbie-friendly. It is also one of the three hosting services that are officially recommended by WordPress along with Dreamhost and siteground.
Bluehost is one of the biggest web hosting companies in the world and an official WordPress, Cloud recommended hosting provider. you will get a 63% OFF discount, a Free Domain, Free SSL, and a free Site Builder with templates. you can Track your visitor analytics, user comments, and anything else happening on your website right from your Bluehost dashboard.
you can find faster search results with Bluehost built-in SEO tools. you can create and optimize your Google Ad campaigns with automated machine learning. Bluehost all-in-one solutions make website protection and reliability easy with free SSL, malware detection, automated security updates, and 24/7 expert support.
I tried three different hosting companies before finally using Bluehost plans. I’ve been so happy with it now that it’s the one I keep recommending to you.
Bluehost Review Plans Pros and Cons
Here are the pros and cons of Bluehost plans that we learned.
Bluehost Review Pros
- Make website easy step-by-step setup
- Website, blog & online store themes
- Free 24/7 lifetime support in Bluehost
- WordPress total design freedom in Bluehost
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee in Bluehost Plans
- Their hosting Pricing plans are well within the reach of most users, particularly those who are just starting out.
- A free domain name for one year when you signup.
Bluehost Review Cons
- Higher domain renewal price Their own free domain
Complete Bluehost Review
|Average load time||1.48 ms|
|Average response time||1.26 ms|
|24/7 lifetime support||Yes|
|30-Day Money-Back Guarantee||Yes|